Application Format for short term courses is also available on this website.The form may be submitted along with self attested copies of certificates. The Tution Fee For regular Short term courses may be deposited by demand draft in favour of Drawing & Disbursing Officer, ATI-EPI, Dehradun payable at any Nationalised Bank at Dehradun OR may be deposited in cash on any working day.
Application, Registration fee and gymkhana fee will be deposited in cash at the time of registration.
Lodging and Boarding
Hostel accomodation is limited and it shall be provided on first come first serve basis, if available. For trainees of long term courses @Rs. 100/- per month per trainee and short term courses @Rs. 100/- per day per trainee is payable towards hostel charges.
- Applications must reach the institute 30 days and 15 days prior to the commencement of Long Term and Short Tm courses respectively.
- Separate application must be submitted for each course.
- Please do not report unless informed about your selection by the institute.
- DGT Hqrs / Director of the institute reserves all the rights to discontinue / cancel or alter any course without assigning any reason.
- Application received late will not be entertained. Office will not be responsible for postal delay.
- Fee depoisted is not refundable.