These courses are conducted for the technical participants sponsored by industries, govt. organisations in order to upgrade their skills and knowledge as per need to perform their job in systematic manner to enhance productivity. Private participants having requisite qualification may also apply. The qualification can be relaxed for those people who are working/studying in the same field.
Brief Course Contents of Short Term Courses
1. Medical Electronics Lab.
- Repair & Maintenance of Cardiology Lab Equipment : In this course skill regarding operation, maintenance & repair of following equipments is imparted i.e, ECG Machine (single Channel & Multi Channel), Defibrilator, Multipara monitor (for continuous monitoring of ECG, SpO2 & NIBP).
- Repair & Maintenance of Clinical Lab Equipment : In this course skill regarding operation, maintenance & repair of following equipments is imparted i.e, Colorimeter, Spectrophotometer, pH-meter, Flame-Photometer, Semi Auto Analyser, Haematology Analyzer (Blood Cell Counter), Electric Centrifuge, Binocular Microscope, Rotary Microtome etc.
- Repair & Maintenance of Imagining Lab Equipment : In this course skill regarding operation, maintenance & repair of following equipments is imparted i.e, Ultrasound Machine (L & T make, Sonata Lx1), X-Ray Machines (100mA & 300Ma).
- Repair & Maintenance of physiotherapy & EEG Lab. Equipment : In this course skill regarding operation, maintenance & repair of following equipments is imparted i.e, Short Wave Diathermy Machine, Ultrasonic therapy unit, Electrotherapy unit, Interferential therapy unit, 32–Channel Computerized EEG Machine.
2. PLC Lab (Programmable Logic Controllers)
- Introduction to PLC : Overview of PLCs, PLC Architecture and Central Processing Unit, Introduction to PLC Hardware, I/O System, Introduction to Field Devices Number System and Codes, Relay Logic/Ladder Logic.
- PLC Programming & Communication : Overview of PLCs, PLC Architecture & CPU, IO System, Number System & Codes, Relay Logic Ladder Logic, Timers, Counters functions, Field Devices, Connection to PLC, Configuration Installation, Wiring & Maintenance of PLCs, Panel Designing & Interface of Process control Instruments, Programming Software's.
- Human Machine Interfacing using PLCs : Features of HMI, Selection of HMI & Software creating new screen, tags & objects.
- Application of Sensor & Transducers: Different type of Sensor & Transducer for Pressure, Level, Temperature, Flow, Selection of Transducers & its application in industrial process control.
3. COE (IT Lab) (Courses for Instructors)
- Computer Networking : Network Protocols, Classification of Network, LAN, configuration Addressing Scheme, Wi-Fi Network, Broadband Network configuration through Modem different Network Devices, Testing & Troubleshooting Network.
- Repair & Maintenance of PC & its Peripherals: Overview of PC Hardware & different parts of PC & identification FDD, HDD, CD ROM drive, BIOS Set Up Overview of Windows OS, System Maintenance tools & Antivirus Software’s.
- Introduction to Multi Media & Web Page Design: Simple webpage design using HTML Multimedia Software used for pictures in web design website planning, publishing & hosting, FTP & uploading web pages.
- Application of Sensor & Transducers : Different type of Sensor & Transducer for Pressure, Level, Temperature, Flow, Selection of Transducers & its application in industrial process control.
- Digital Electronics & Applications : Logic Gates, Flipflops, Counters, Sequential Circuits Combinational Circuits, Digital Instruments & its repair, Maintenance of Digital Voltmeter, Frequency Counters/Timer, its Interfacing with PLCs.
- Maintenance and Repair of UPS, SMPS & Inverters : General discussion of safety precautions, SMPS, Batteries and inverters : Identification, description, comparison, load concept and operation, discussion on General and major faults and its protection.
4.. Electrical Lab
- Electrical Control & AC Drive : Introduction of AC Motors, Various control, A/C Motors, Electrical Control Devices, Starters & Contractors, A/C Drive, Variable frequency converter & Inverters used in A/C Drive, its installation & Programming.
5. Basic Electronics Lab
- Basic Electronics & its Application : Electronics Components, Identification & Testing, Measuring Equipments like Multimeter, CRO, Analog ICS, Assembly of Power Supply & other application projects.
6. Computer Software Application (CSA) Lab
- DOT NET: DOT NET programming environment, object oriented programming objects & classes, inheritance, polymorphism, interface & inner classes, exceptions & debugging, streams and files.
- MS Excel (Basic/Advance) : Over view of PC, overview of windows, working with files & folders in excel menu of spread sheets, entering data & various functions in MS Excel, editing worksheet, shorting & filtering in MS excel, formatting & printing of worksheet in MS Excel.
- Introduction of Android Java: Android activities, life cycles, getting started with Android, simulator, built a simple Android applications, eclipse, ADT visual layout, edit Basic programming structure layouts, publish an Android apps.
- Advance Web Page Designing : Introduction of PHP & Java scripts, importance of web page & browser validation, advance technique for page layout, implementing Google maps, counters gallery, uploading website on server, CMS & J Query etc.
- Core Java: Introduction to Java: Java programming environment, object oriented programming objects & classes, inheritance, polymorphism, interface & inner classes, exceptions & debugging, streams and files.
- Advance Java: Classes & Oops, Window based applet programming graphics, event handling, Java beans, Java server pages, Java Swing package, multithreading, Java database connectivity (JDBC), Java servelets, its application in web page designing.
- Internet Security: Internet Security, securing on line transactions, securing email communication, social engineering and identify theft, securing on social networking sites.
- C Language : Introduction to C, Basic of C Programming related to user inputs, data types operators, Branching Switching and looping, function, array and strings, structure and pointer.
- Basic PHP Language: Introduction to PHP, syntax, variables, echo prints, data types, containers operator, string, branching, loops, switch function, arrays, sorting arrays, global variable in PHP.
- HTML – DHTM Language: Introduction to HTML, website and internet, basic of HTML program, HTML Tags, Programme related to alignment, font, colour image, size, heading graphics and HTML.
7 Training Methodology
- Methodology of Planning and Imparting Instruction: Skill and its basic element, phases of acquiring skill, steps in skill, lesson plan, demonstration plan.
- Preparation and Implementation of WIM: Written instructional material, lesson plan, demonstration plan, operation sheet, job sheet, information sheet & assignment sheet.
- Instructional Technology & Micro Teaching: Justify the importance of teaching as profession, able to prepare and use various instructional material, describe and demonstrate lesson plan and demonstration plan.
8. Soft and Entrepreneurship Skill
- Effective Communication: Concept, process and Barrier in communication, Fear factor of Speech, Non-verbal communication and listening, 7’C, Presentation Skill.
- Self Management: Self evaluation, self discipline, self criticism, self awareness, thoughtful and responsible.
- Time Management: Attendance, discipline & punctuality, act in time on commitment, need and importance of time management.
- Interpersonal Skill and Development: Importance of interpersonal skill, positive attitude, positive relationship Rapport building, trust, emotional bonding, SWOT analysis, SMART goal setting.
- Motivation/Inspiration: Ability to shape and direct working methods according to self motivated customer, ability to think, motion technique & concept.
- Life Skill: Able to use the various skill, know how to use technology to communication safely, attributes of behavior, stimulus, reaction and responses.
- Entrepreneurship : Able to identify different parameters and condition to become successful entrepreneurship, content definition, characteristics and factor affecting development of entrepreneurship, small business characteristics, characteristics and outline of small business.
9. Embedded System Lab
- Introduction to Micro Controller 8051 : Introduction to 8051 micro controller, architecture, pin details, different variant of 8051 and their resources, register bank and their function, instruction set, addressing mode availability of assembly software.
- Introduction to Embedded using PIC Controller : Introduction to PIC controller, PIC 16 F74, special feature of PIC, I/O Port and control register, parallel slave port mode, PIC instruction set, serial communicators with USART/RC/SPL, PIC ‘C’ Programming.
- Introduction to Advance embedded system with AVR, ARM & Arduino Controller : Review of embedded system (Hardware and Software). Architecture of AVR, PIC Programming and interfacing, AVR & Arduino Programming & interfacing.